Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of Amplirage, which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. (:
Dogs are not allowed here.
Thursday
Thursday, August 27, 2009 @ 2:09 AM

Just realised i damn long never update.
Haha cos last few days i v busy.
Always sleep in the afternoon until v late then at night sleep very early :D
So no time update.
OK now got time haha.
Today slack day la.
Went to sch then did comp lessons in the morning.
Just slack there check football results then finish.
Then la lessons received my results :D
YAY i got a2!
But teacher say the percentage not confirmed.
Just hope the essay has higher weightage since i scored 25/30 for it :D
(joyce scored 1 mark higher than me -.-)
OK then had PE which i skipped the conditioning but played badminton lol.
Went to general office to photocopy my MC but got caught by mr chua for hair instead -.-
Ask me cut short by today wth.
I wan weekend cut also cannot ):
Then aft recess was sci which was boring again.
Hate bio lessons, always cant understand+ damn boring
Then had maths which was easy.
Last period chinese talk alot of crap.
Heh during lunch i went grand stand play cards+soccer with 2c ppl.
Heh then had maths remedial which i copied answers haha.
Aft that went play soccer until my shirt got mud :O
THen my shoe also brown colour alr ><
Damn scared my parents see but they dint :D
Shall wear my street soccer shoe tmr.
Anyw im not going archery tmr haha (:

Replies to tags
23 Aug 09, 22:31
JYY: you good (Y) say i scary cat T_T so you fell down in your toilet HAHA. ants and hand no more riao lah. what else you want? (ahem's hand? (
i nvr fall down in my toilet. its u who is scared :D wth la dun ahem me -.-

23 Aug 09, 22:31
JYY: dun worry i didnt make you pregnant.
obviously u dint 0.0

24 Aug 09, 19:37
zf: zhao get well soon! w/o u very bu xi guan.
haha thnx :D i only 1 day not there only dun worry (:

24 Aug 09, 21:29
JYY: never thank me for helping you get half mark! you so bad lor say i disturb you when you say you woke up at 8 T_T
lol thnx la! :D u did wake me up at 5.50 when u sent the sms la. but i fell asleep again (:

25 Aug 09, 20:41
jiaqi: HAHA. zf coz he v noisy. then he nv come then SUPER QUIET. so bu xi guan rite
no im not la that one is hx say one -.-

25 Aug 09, 21:45
zf: u then noisy
ya :D

25 Aug 09, 22:21
JYY: LOL. hi zengfeng
hi

26 Aug 09, 17:02
Jun Yong: yo jieying
haha joker

26 Aug 09, 21:44
JYY: update lah.
updated! go tag! :D


all replied!
omitted afew not directed to me though (: