Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of Amplirage, which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. (:
Dogs are not allowed here.
Sunday
Sunday, August 23, 2009 @ 7:09 AM

Woke up at 8 today.
Slept like a pig ytd ._.
Was woken up in the middle of the night twice :O
Once cos of damn loud thunder and once cos it was raining and it was cold ):
LOL ended up falling asleep immediately aft each time.
I know i pig la. HEH
Then morning read some storybooks my mum bought me.
Haha must thank her if not idk how to spend the next wk at home.
But my mum says ill probably only be staying at home for 1 or 2 days.
Aft that must go sch le ):
But its a good thing since i have to study for tests also.
Aft lunch played awhile comp then i went to sleep again ._.
Slept for i tink 3-4 hours leh.
Then now 10 pm i feeling drowsy again.
Damn the stupid medicine ><
Then woke up and watched finish Final Destination 3.
Actl its not v scary but its damn gruesome ><
I tink Final Destination 1 (which i watched later) is more scary lo.
And its nicer cos its more realistic :D
LOL but jieying disagrees with me and says its all v scary.
Jieying=scary cat
Ended up in the night i go shower i scared got water then i fall down like the guy in the movie.
And die :O
LOL jiayou guys for tommorows school! xD
Dont miss me! xD

Replies for tags :D

22 Aug 09, 18:12
MAVIS!: omgomg ZHAO NO YOU CANNOT GO I WILL MISS YOU LIKE HELL YOU KNOW! I mean, your legs. Omg get well soon! WE MUST GO BACK TO NANHUA LEY! OMGOMG ZHAOOOO~~~
Dont miss me! :P LOL what nan hua?

22 Aug 09, 18:13
MAVIS!: I sound like some despo ****. Nevermind, Get well soon! Take care of your legs! Must apply moisturizer okay! Ok cya 7 days' time!
What moisturizer? -.- and i might be going in less than 7 days time -.-

22 Aug 09, 19:17
JYY: mavis dun worry, his leg will be smoother than ever when he returns.
Its alr v smooth. No la kidding. dun get the wrong idea ):

22 Aug 09, 19:17
JYY: i will miss your legs too.
22 Aug 09, 19:17
JYY: ant crawl got drop de.
Ant crawl will drop...LOL nice expression. Wah so many ppl wan touch my legs ): Feel damn harassed now -.-

22 Aug 09, 19:18
yn: get well soon pjy tag alot eh. HAHA. tagged- so don say i bad.
LOL thnx :D i nvr say u bad what xD

22 Aug 09, 21:52
JYY: this is called fu ze ren. cos i scared people away.
LOL u did :P

23 Aug 09, 12:35
MAVIS!: who's yn? hahaha fu ze ren LOLLLL YOU SAY UNTIL YOU MADE ZHAO PREGNANT LOL
yn is yaning(refer to the next tag) and how she make me pregnant -.-

23 Aug 09, 12:35
MAVIS!: And zhao, we will be waiting for you to come back with your silky smooth legs! HAHAHA
Silky smooth -.-

23 Aug 09, 13:53
JYY: LOL yn is yaning lah. LOL I MAKE ZHAO PREGNANT?!?!? WHAT DID I EVEN DO THAT MADE HIM PREGNANT!
LOL ya lo. maybe cos mini made mavis pregnant? :O

23 Aug 09, 13:54
JYY: and yes, WE will be waiting for your smooth and silky legs. maybe it's so smooth that when i put my hand it will drop lor +_+
Just now it was ants, now its ur hand. What next....-.-


ALL DONE:D
NIGHTS (: